1 Eylül 2013 Pazar

Last post from Holiday


My holiday is over. Time to back to the city. Planing my have to do list when I'll be back, makes me feel that I need another holiday. Best part of this week is drink Apple Martini, diving and water skiing(learned in this holiday). Next summer probably will be in Bodrum again just like this and last year. Now, I have to pack up for a trip to Milan.


 Could not decide which sunglasses looks better so I used both of them. Actually they look same but one's Zara and the other is Rayban. Decision is yours.



                                                                   Bikini(Top)-Calzedonia
                                                                   Bikini(Bottom)-Zeki
                                                                   Necklace-Swarovski
                                                                  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder